I seem to be thinking in list form today... so here's a little list for you:
1. I'm sooo sooo excited about Blissdom. I still have a lot to do (book flight, get business cards) but I am just so looking forward to being inspired and coming home with inspiration, new relationships, and fresh ideas! It is an extra plus that I love my roommates - we had a video chat the other night and I just love these girls (Kate, Carrie, and Rebecca).
Kate snapped this screenshot the other night and posted it on instagram - as she said, we really are excited. Promise. ;)
2. Our Girl Scout cookies are being delivered by the end of this week. Four boxes of heaven on earth. Otherwise known as Samoas and Thin Mints. But - I think the Samoas are called something different now. Either way - it's going to be good. I'm dreaming about chopping up the thin mints and putting them on some Moose Tracks ice cream. Yum.
3. Yesterday we took the divider out of Zoey's crate so now she has the whole thing. My little baby girl is all grown up! Ha! I came downstairs this morning and she was stretched out in it like she was in a king-sized bed. I think she was happy!
4. I get to eat lunch with my sister every Wednesday and I love it. I'm so glad we ended up living in the same city after ten years of living apart.
5. I know I haven't been consistent on the vlogs around here... but I have an epic video coming soon. EPIC.